Saturday, July 4, 2009

Crystal Nail File with Hand Painted Brown Dog


Every July 4th weekend, we go to the Westmoreland County Arts and Heritage Festival in Twin Lakes Park, near Greensburg, Pennsylvania. I love arts festivals, and this one is a real favorite - it's set among the trees and along the lake, and the setting is beautiful and relaxing. I always find some little treasure that brings me pleasure throughout the year and reminds me of a happy summer day.


One of my purchases this year was this little travel nail file from Pat's Crystal Nail Files of Lebanon, PA. Pat was a friendly, very nice woman who hand paints the nail files with tiny images of everything imaginable - my favorites were the dogs and cats, and the tiny pink flamingos. First of all, my eyesight is so bad that I really admire anyone who can paint something so tiny! Secondly, the nail files themselves work really well!

1 comment:

  1. These are great! I sell them too. If anyone wants to check them out here's my website:
    www.picturetrail.com/flawlessfiles

    ReplyDelete